Home

GTA 5 Phantom Wedge Mission

Vergleiche Preise für Ps3 Gta 5 5 2 und finde den besten Preis. Große Auswahl an Ps3 Gta 5 5 2 Höchste Präzision für perfekte Ballkontrolle. Shoppe neue Looks jetzt online GTA 5 Online Special Vehicle Missions (Import/Export DLC) with Typical Gamer!! HELP ME REACH 300K SUBSCRIBERS!! http://bit.ly/SamaraRedway Watch my last v.. GTA 5 Online Import/Export Phantom Wedge truck special vehicle mission with Typical Gamer! Subscribe for more daily, top notch videos! http://bit.ly/SubT..

Welcome !To GTA 5 - The Scape -Phantom Wedge Mission - Special Vehicle/Imports/Exports CEO (PS4/XboxOne). This video is a basic summary of the mission for. Special vehicle work, the Phantom Wedge mission The Phantom Wedge appears in the fourth Special Vehicle Work mission, Asset Seizure, used by the crew to smash through LSPD police cars, in order to retrieve seized Action packed mission. Stifftail, Madmonkeyseeds, and Drifter66 - against the crooked cream of Los Santos' finest law enforcement officers

Decided to upload a GTA video, it is different from Call of Duty obviously but it is fun at times and may upload this game as well. Anyway I hope you enjoy..

Phantom Wedge Mission with Blagge Park MOC here to force the Phantom Wedge Mission (easiest)SHAREfactory™https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/tid=CUSA00572_0 Yo ! Voici la mission du Phantom Wedge de SecuroServ !Merci d'avoir cliqué et regardé !Si ça te plait abonne toi : About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators My Name Is ( AJJUX ) : Founder of ( Deathrider x7 ) and also the editor of this channel .We make movies that you wont find anywhere on YouTube.SOOO WHY ARE.

GTA Online Special Vehicle work from CEO office compute SHAREfactory™https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-de/tid=CUSA00572_0 GTA Online Special vehicle work from CEO computer with City_Cat, Q-3bzoo_man and maceter37SHAREfactory™https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-fi/tid=CUSA00572_0

Ps3 Gta 5 5 2 Angebote - Geprüfte Online Shop

Entdecke die Nike Phantom - Versand & Rückgabe sind grati

GTA 5 Online - PHANTOM WEDGE SPECIAL VEHICLE MISSION

Unlocks: Phantom Wedge Required amount of Steal missions: 16 Trade price: $1,920,000 (Normal price $2,553,600) Mission: Firewall Protection Unlocks: Rocket Voltic Required amount of Steal missions: 2 As people have noted, selling a full bunker is easily doable with the 2 phantom wedges/3 single drop insurgents. You will want a CEO helicopter to get back to the bunker quickly after selling one. The 3 Marshals are doable also(my experience is selling from the farmhouse bunker), but you have to be efficient. Can I sell bunker GTA 5 Phantom wedge, zombie boxwille and wastelander can not be upgraded at all and you can not sell them or any special vehicle so think good what you want to buy:) 1 Share. How to get the Phantom Wedge in GTA Online. The Phantom Wedge can be purchased from Warstock Cache & Carry for $2,553,600, and it can be stored in the Vehicle Warehouse (Special. Description: Take a Phantom Wedge plus trailer to a single drop-off location (which on the three occasions I have done the mission have been either in the docks or LSIA, basically the Southern-most points on the map). Agent 14 will tell you they have had a tip-off that the police will try to intercept you, which will prove to be accurate within 30-odd seconds of getting in the truck, and you.

The Phantom Wedge is easy even with 2 in 15 minutes. Every time i skip the buggies i get the Phantom. Skipping to the 2 easy vehicles is easy to do and money lost is often offset by the faster delivery times. I do bunkers using a solo public lobby trick and buy supplies most of the time. It takes 4 steal missions to equal one 75k supply purchase It also won't hide you in any SV mission vehicle, such as the Fully loaded Ruiner 2K or a Plowed Phantom Wedge. So long as you aren't doing anything job related, you'll remain off radar in any standard vehicle, or on foot. yea no, that's false. Off Radar doesn't hide VIP/CEO related mission objectives, but ghost org does. At least for the cars. if you use the truck cabine of your MOC for the speedboat prep mission, the yellow marker at the harbor will not be triggered. you have to use one of the mission spawned truck cabins or catch one from the street. Nope. I always do this with the Phantom Wedge and never had any problems with it. Link to comment Share on other sites. More sharing options... fryday 1,946 Posted December 27, 2020. Technical, Ruiner, Ramp Buggy, Voltic, Blazer. And yes, even if those vehicles are destroyed, a brand new one WITH THE UPGRADES will be placed into storage. PSA - you can also spawn these vehicles near you by going Interaction Menu > Vehicles > Request Special Vehicle. Edited December 13, 2016 by Gaffa

I've already bought the Phantom Wedge from another week's sale not too long ago (a couple of months ago maybe) anyway so that was my choice from the start. The Wedge performs better since we can slice through the traffic. But yeah, the MOC would've been a good alternative for players without the means to buy the Wedge. It encourages strategic thinking this way The timeout is the same even if the missions fail. The missions follow the format of: Leave the warehouse. For showroom missions you may be required to find and collect pink-slips. Deliver the vehicle to a drop off. There are usually 1-5 waves of NPC enemies to deal with when no other CEOs are present on the server These are the Phantom wedge mission and insurgent pick up custom mission. (Bold ones) Remember that you should not be doing this in a populated lobby. You must be in a public lobby to trigger this mission but make sure that youre in a public solo lobby. Once you're in a public solo lobby and have a stock, you can go on and start the mission. The game randomly opens one of the 6 missions. if.

Rockstar adds a new contract mission to GTA 5 2. The new added contract mission to GTA 5 is called the Lost Contract. The name comes from it involving the Lost MC club. It features 2 setup jobs and a finale. The payout on the contract job is around $180,000. It takes around 30-40 mins on average to complete the contract The phantom wedge seems to take damage like ramp buggy. So just try to not crash in every single car on the road. You could use a cargobob to deliver the trailer, but I wont recommend operating cargobob under sustained fire. Last edited by DC-GS; Dec 15, 2017 @ 5:16pm #2. Spy-Bait. Dec 15, 2017 @ 8:22pm Originally posted by Hedning: Maybe a bug, the phantom wedge that spawns with the delivery. No guarantees if it will spawn the phantom wedges due to the RNG nature of sell missions. Can you sell property GTA V? If you are looking to sell a property, the only way you can currently do it is by purchasing a different property to replace it. It may not be the most straightforward way to manage your assets, but GTA currently does not make it possible to directly sell any property. How.

JoBuilt Phantom Wedge | Vehicle Stats | GTA 5 & GTA Online

Phantom Wedge Trade Price What is it i really need to unlock the trade price for the Phantom Wedge? I tried to google it and it says you need to do 16 steal missions for i/e vehicle cargo, but i already have over 50 cars stolen.. A Phantom Wedge would spawn near your location - enter it and move around 3 random locations in Los Santos to smash crates. Fully Loaded. Players would need to get into a Ruiner 2000 and drive it around to destroy ten other turret cars all over the city. Vip missions GTA 5 2020 Amphibious Assault. Using the Technical Aqua to destroy all 3 supply crates on the map - you would have to fight. Description You can now deliver various goods all across San Andreas, simply by hopping in any of the following truck cabs (Hauler, Packer,Phantom,Army Truck,Dock Tug) and choosing your preferred cargo. For every consecutive undamaged cargo you delivered you will receive an extra 1% bonus payment. New Jobs are generated every 5 minutes, when not on a job, or after completing a job Si tu achetes un véhicule spécial tu auras la mission de PDG associée débloquée par exemple si tu achetes le phantom wedge tu auras la mission comme dans du beurre débloquée et pour pouvoir en acheter un il te faut un entrepôt de véhicule (celui qui te permet de faire de l'import export de voiture) et il te suffira d'aller au sous sol pour accéder à ces véhicules ou sinon, plus.

Gta 5 Special Vehicle Missions: Phantom Wedge Truck!! (Gta

A Phantom Wedge will be waiting for you on this mission, which is quite fun. However, if you have too many products, this number will increase to two. The -25-50-75-100 units of goods rule we are talking about does not work for the Phantom Wedge task. Phantom Wedge will appear next to you after launching the mission. You need to reach the. How do you get the special garage cars in GTA 5? It can be obtained in the mission The Third Way by driving to any Los Santos Customs or Beeker's Garage and modifying the car before finishing the mission. After completing the mission, the player can retrieve the vehicle at the LSPD Auto Impound. This does not work if replaying the mission. What vehicles can be stored in bunker GTA? You can.

How to get the Phantom in GTA 5 Story Mode: In GTA V Story Mode, the Phantom can only be found and stolen (see the spawn locations in the Appearances section below). It is not available for purchase. How to get the Phantom in GTA Online: The Phantom cannot be acquired in GTA Online. It can't be stored as a personal vehicle in the player's Garage For the Ramp Buggy whose original price is $3,192,000, the players need to complete four steal missions. They can also make a trade for $2,400,00. Next, if they want to have Wastelander, they must complete eight steal missions. The vehicle's price is $658,350 but the players can trade it for $495,000. Can u sell the ramp buggy in GTA 5? You. Either do the missions as our fellow forumers say above, by selling only up until 150 ish K, or go all in and do the Phantom Wedge Missions. These are much shorter. You will always make it. The problem is leaving a million dollars just parked there at the bunker. That is a high risk. Zero risk if you go into solo public lobby. SergioMath and MadTitanThanos 2 Link to comment Share on other.

GTA 5 - The Scape -Phantom Wedge Mission - Special

1. g Simulator 2013; GTA 3; World Of Tanks; Far
  2. Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: Tools; Vehicles; Paint Jobs; Weapons; Scripts; Player; Maps; Misc; Forums ; More. Installation Help GTA 5 Cheats Working MOC in SP 7.0 (LemonUI Update) Download Share. HKH191. Donate with . Support me on . All Versions. 7.0 (LemonUI Update) (current) 477 downloads , 108 KB 8 days ago. 6.1 (Updated Gun Locker.
  3. Phantom Wedge; For maximum profits, it is recommended to head to Los Santos, where you'll be capable of earning an additional 50% profit. Selling at Blaine County would be faster, of course. This is the end of our GTA 5 Bunker Guide Solo. Interested in more of our articles related to GTA 5 Online on Gurugamer

Phantom Wedge: 1.532.160 statt 2.553.600 GTA-Dollar So holt ihr das Maximum aus den neuen Boni raus Den Ramp Buggy und den Phantom Wedge könnt ihr euch aber noch günstiger anschaffen Phantom Wedge gun running glitch? QUESTION. So went to do a gun running. Had about $800K to sell, and was doing it solo. Had to deliver the two trailer with the phantom wedges. No problem, I've done this before solo, and made it in time! So I get the first one to the drop off location, my three stars dropped, but shortly after I got one star. GTA 5 - Mobile Operations Center (MOC) Guide Written by ShelLuser / Updated: April 30, 2019 Everything you wanted to know about the Mobile Operations Center ('MOC') but were too afraid to ask The JoBuilt Phantom Custom is a Commercial Vehicle featured in GTA Online, added to the game as part of the 1.40 Gunrunning Pack update on June 13, 2017.. How to get the Phantom Custom in GTA Online: The Phantom Custom can be purchased in GTA Online from Warstock Cache & Carry for a price of $1,225,000.. The Phantom Custom can be stored in the Bunker

Grand Theft Auto 5: Import/Export DLC Phantom Wedge - YouTube

GTA5 PS4 - Phantom Wedge mission - YouTub

1. Complete special missions to unlock and buy various special vehicles such as: Ramp Buggy; Wastelander; Blazer Aqua; Phantom Wedge; Rocket Voltic; Technical Aqua; Armored Boxville; Ruiner 2000; And that's it. Now that you're a full-fledged GTA 5 CEO, use your position to make money and be pampered every day. Perhaps also consider buying the fastest car in GTA 5, too? Filed Under: Guides.
  2. Special Vehicle Work missions were added to GTA Online as part of the games Import/Export update. All the Special Vehicle Work missions are co-op for 2-4 players and can be accessed on the SecuroServ app. Once you complete each mission you'll be able to buy the Special Vehicle for the reduced trade price from Warstock Cache & Carry. The below vehicles have a trade price which can be unlocked.
  3. Use phantom wedge Makes stab city much easier. 1. Reply. Share. Report Save. level 1 · 8h. PS4. Ecu sucked because everyone seems to have aimbot and my car broke down, the lost is just a pain in the fucking ass, and the union depository is not that difficult if you get the hang of it. 2. Reply. Share. Report Save. level 1 · 7h. PS4. The Agency Deal kicks my ass, because I am not that great.
  4. GTA Online Weekly Question Thread. Updates and information regarding each resource will be listed under the corresponding bullet point. This includes Rule updates and Crew Events. Read our Rules to understand what is and is not allowed on this subreddit. How to record gameplay on PC using OBS or Nvidia Shadow Play
  5. Wie bekomme ich ein Warstock Fahrzeug (phantom wedge ,Blazer aqua usw. ) in mein Fahrzeug Lagerhaus (Import Export )? gta 5 online pegasus fahrzeuge in missionen benutzen? Hey Leute. Ich wollte mir den insurgent pick-up in GTA 5 online kaufen. Da es ein pegasus Fahrzeug ist, frage ich mich ob ich es dann auch in Missionen benutzen kann. kann mir da jemand helfen und hat jemand Erfahrung.

Phantom Wedge GTA Wiki Fando

Phantom Wedge: 16 Diebstahl-Missionen abgeschlossen: 2.553.600 $ 1.920.000 $ Rocket Voltic: 20 Diebstahl-Missionen abgeschlossen: 3.830.400 $ 2.880.000 $ Technical Aqua: 24 Diebstahl-Missionen. Posted December 15, 2016. On 12/15/2016 at 6:04 AM, Terroryaki said: I can confirm, the Phantom Wedge can hook up to trailers. Haulage looks pretty darn fun now. If it wouldn't explode with a single missile, because Ruiner now lives up to his name. Link to post. Share on other sites

Phantom Wedge - Special Vehicle Mission [GTA Online] - YouTub

Switch sessions until i get the phantom wedge mission (never had to switch more than 3 times). 3-5 min to deliver first truck, 3 min to get back in the opressor, 3-5 min to deliver the second truck. Today i finished with 6 spare minutes. First few times i did this mission i would drive the phantom like a mad man and end up screwing things up as i usually never drive trucks but now it goes. The Phantom Wedge is the closest thing to that. I've been a Phantom fan since GTAIV and whenever we Convoy, I'm in a Phantom. It's just such a cool truck. Rockstar took a great truck, made it much faster and threw a wedge on the front. It's a beautiful thing. It's a little weak but if you're only flipping the cars you need to, you'll be okay 1 755 600/1 320 000 GTA$ Mission : Phantom Wedge: Voler 16 véhicules: 2 553 600/1 920 000 GTA$ Mission : Rocket Voltic: Voler 20 véhicules: 3 830 400/2 880 000 GTA$ Mission : Pick-up armé aqua: Voler 24 véhicules: 1 489 600/1 120 000 GTA$ Mission : Boxville blindé: Voler 28 véhicules: 2 926 000/2 200 000 GTA$ Mission : Ruiner 2000: Voler 32 véhicules: 5 745 600/4 320 000 GTA$ Tous ces. Let me customise my damn phantom wedge already I don't understand why I can't even repaint it, put on bulletproof tires or give it a custom plate. If I can repaint, buy bulletproof tires and order a custom plate for all my other cars, I don't see why the Phantom Wedge doesn't deserve it, especially when I've done the aforementioned things to my Terrorbyte and MOC, and even my RCV which are. Wie bekomme ich ein Warstock Fahrzeug (phantom wedge ,Blazer aqua usw. ) in mein Fahrzeug Lagerhaus (Import Export )? Also ich würde mir gerne die etwas größeren Fahrzeuge in mein Lagerhaus stellen nur wenn ich auf Spezialfahrzeuge drücke kommen nur Missionen um die Farzeuge auf der Internetseite günstiger zu bekommen. Es gibt ja sogar einen Teil nur für die Warstock Fahrzeuge und.

GTA 5: Phantom Wedge Mission W/ Friends Destroying Cars

1. The Phantom Wedge can take more damage when compared to a regular pick up truck and players will be given a three-star wanted level shortly after the mission begins. Players can also only earn part of the money if some of the cargo is destroyed mid-mission. Also, other players can interfere with the mission. The more players there are in a session, the more money the player will receive for a.
  2. ator01; Feb 1, 2018 @ 7:03pm #7. big daddy. Feb 1, 2018 @ 7:03pm.
  3. utes on it. You could use thatparticular Phantom Wedge to pull your MOC around (I have tested it, it can). I do that mission all the time because it only takes around 5
  4. Phantom Wedge: 1.532.160 statt 2.553.600 GTA-Dollar So holt ihr das Maximum aus den neuen Boni raus Den Ramp Buggy und den Phantom Wedge könnt ihr euch aber noch günstiger anschaffen
  5. An additional gift of GTA$100K for players who collect 5 Hidden Caches by January 6th. A Jobuilt Phantom Wedge and the BF Ramp Buggy. Ongoing Cayo Perico Heist Bonuses: A Manor Tie-dye Tee for.
  6. The missions are fairly simple and you can solo most of them with a sufficiently geared character. To sell the weapons, you would also need to do Bunker Sell Missions - there are 6 of them: Dune FAV, Insurgent, Insurgent Pick-Up Customs, Insurgent Pick-Up Customs ambushed by Merryweather, Marshall, Phantom Wedge. It is recommended to sell in.
  7. They also receive a modified Phantom Wedge (which they must previously own to start the mission) that spawns nearby to move between the locations in time. NPCs guard the crates, but rival players.

Video: GTA 5 Phantom Wedge Mission - YouTub

Bunker sales Always Phantom Wedge Mission - YouTub

How do you get the phantom wedge in GTA 5? The Phantom Wedge appears in the fourth Special Vehicle Work mission, Asset Seizure, used by the crew to smash through LSPD police cars, in order to retrieve seized drugs. In the VIP mission Plowed, SecuroServ will provide the player with a Phantom Wedge. READ: Where is the ghost location in GTA 5? Related Posts. Who won 2006 WS?. The MTL Apocalypse Cerberus is a Commercial Vehicle featured in GTA Online, added to the game as part of the 1.46 Arena War update on December 11, 2018.. How to get the Apocalypse Cerberus in GTA Online: The Apocalypse Cerberus can be purchased in GTA Online from ArenaWar.tv for a price of $3,870,300.. The Apocalypse Cerberus can be stored in the Arena Workshop The sell missions are always at the bottom of the map and I lose 5 minutes getting there. The only missions I've gotten are the wedge truck (which I started doing using my MOC Hauler), the Marshals (on the lower right side of the map), the Merrywether (using the insurgent) and that's it. The OP has a lot more going on in his map and im curious why I've not seen any of that. Are those MOC. Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: choose between a Phantom Custom, Hauler Custom or a Phantom Wedge to reset the MOC's Position head to the Reset Moc Position and reset it from the menus (red marker), then press INS to reload mods to load in MOC interior please use SImple Trainer Teleporting > Other Teleports > Gunrunning Teleports > MOC.

MISSION PHANTOM WEDGE - SecuroServ GTAV - YouTub

1. Ich habe mal eine Frage zu GTA V Online und zwar welche Immobilie sich am meisten lohnt zu kaufen, also durch welche Immobilie bekommt man schnell viel Geld. Ich spiele meistens GTA alleine und daher sollte man dann die Missionen der Immobilie auch Solo gut spielen können. Ich besitze schon ein Büro und ein Autolagerhaus, mit dem ich immer.
  2. It doesn't have to be a dream: with Jobuilt Phantom Wedge, yesterday's gridlock becomes today's meteor shower in your rearview mirror. Note: the production model of this vehicle has reduced armor plating. Warstock Cache & Carry description. The Jobuilt Phantom Wedge is a custom ramp car featured in GTA V as part of the Import/Export update
  3. The MTL Packer is a Commercial Vehicle featured in Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online. How to get the Packer in GTA 5 Story Mode: In GTA V Story Mode, the Packer can only be found and stolen (see the spawn locations in the Appearances section below). It is not available for purchase. How to get the Packer in GTA Online

GTA 5 FAIL phantom wedge mission - YouTub

1. This model was from the Phantom Wedge special vehicle job. I only found out about this model when i did the mission last week and it was interesting. I only found out about this model when i did the mission last week and it was interesting
  2. Gta 5 warstock ihr neues Modell ist jetzt in der Tiefgerage in ihrem Lagerhaus angeliefert worden wo ist das??? Habe bereits den Mechaniker und Pegasus angerufen und alle Gebäude durchsucht und das Fahrzeug ist immer noch nicht zu finden weiß jemand zufällig wo er noch sein kann
  3. GTA 5 - Liste mit mehr als 20 neue Autos aus Import/Export-DLC. Grad Theft Auto 5 präsentiert uns über 20 neue Fahrzeuge im kommenden DLC Import/Export. Welche Vehikel das sind, können wir.
  4. Selecione uma das seguintes categorias para começar a procurar os mods mais recentes do GTA 5 para PC: Ferramentas; Veículos; Paintjobs; Armas; Scripts; Jogador; Mapas; Variados; Fóruns ; Mais. Ajuda na instalação GTA 5 Cheats Cocaine Brick trolley 1.1. Baixar Compartilhar. M8T. All Versions. 1.1 (current) 173 downloads , 1,7 MB 05 de Outubro de 2020. More mods by M8T: Missão.
  5. The moral of the story is that, even after 7 years, GTA Online is anything but perfect and you're still likely to run into glitches from time to time. Fingers crossed, these sorts of issues are ironed out by the time the game is figuratively 'reborn' on PlayStation 5, with Rockstar already committed to re-releasing GTA 5 on next-gen consoles before they (eventually) get round to releasing GTA 6
  6. GTA 5 Online update: Cayo Perico Chests and Hidden rewards ROCKSTAR Games has revealed its latest new rewards for GTA 5 Online, including the new Cayo Perico Treasure Chests available to find
  7. Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: Εργαλεία; Οχήματα; Paint Jobs; Όπλα; Scripts; Παίχτης; Χάρτες; Άλλα; Forums; More. Installation Help GTA 5 Cheats Cocaine Brick trolley 1.1. Λήψη Share. M8T. All Versions. 1.1 (current) 150 λήψεις , 2 MB 5 Οκτώβριος 2020. More mods by M8T: Misc Texture; 442.

GTA 5 SecuroServ Phantom Wedge Mission ( Rockstar Editor

GTA 5: Neues Update - das erwartet euch Rockstar Games hat mal wieder neue Inhalte für GTA Online veröffentlicht. Unter anderem erwartet euch mit dem Ocelot XA-21 ein neuer Supersportwagen Neue GTA Online Inhalte: Rabatte, Karin Technical Custom, Overtime-Rumble-Boni verlängert - Rockstar-Games bietet neue Inhalte für Grand Theft Auto Online an

SUPER YACHT HEIST TECHNICAL AQUA: SPECIAL VEHICLE MISSIONS

GTA 5 Online: Ruiner 2000, Ramp Buggy und weitere zum SecuroServ-Einkaufspreis. In der folgenden Liste zeigen wir Euch die Anforderungen der verschiedenen Missionen, durch die Ihr Rabatte für die. Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: Інструменти; Автомобіль; Фарбування; Зброя; Скріпти; Гравець; Карти; Різне; Форуми; Більше. Installation Help GTA 5 Cheats Cocaine Brick trolley 1.1. Завантажити Поділитися. M8T. All Versions. 1.1 (current) 133. This is cool, been waiting for someone to make an extensive drug dealing mod like doing geralds missions from GTA online. 6 Ekim 2020, Salı. M8T Sahip @Dimitri_Rascalov Thanks! This model was from the Phantom Wedge special vehicle job. I only found out about this model when i did the mission last week and it was interesting. 11 Ekim 2020, Pazar. Dimitri_Rascalov @M8T Question, if i replace. GTA 5 Cheats M8T. Poland. 0 files liked 27 comments 0 videos 2 uploads 0 followers 521 downloads Most Popular File. Misc Texture; 401 4 Polish Bank Cash. 1. By M8T. Latest Files Misc Texture; Prop; 120 10 Cocaine Brick trolley. 1.1. By M8T. Misc Texture; 401 4 Polish Bank Cash. 1. By M8T. M8T » All In One Menu | Jobs & Heists. Bro this is really impressive! I have noo idea how to code but. Selecciona una de les següents categories per començar a veure els últims mods de GTA 5 PC: Eines; Vehicles; Pintures; Armes; Scripts; Jugador; Mapes; Miscel·lanis; Fòrums; Més. Ajuda d'instalació GTA 5 Cheats Cocaine Brick trolley 1.1. Descarregar Compartir. M8T. All Versions. 1.1 (current) 122 descàrregues , 2 MB 05 de Octubre de 2020. More mods by M8T: Missió; Partida; 5.0 154 7. Velg en av følgende kategoriene for å begynne å bla gjennom de nyeste GTA 5 mods: Programmer; Kjøretøy; Paint Jobs; Våpen; Scripts; Spiller; Kart; Diverse; Forum; More. Installation Help GTA 5 Cheats Cocaine Brick trolley 1.1. Last ned Del. M8T. All Versions. 1.1 (current) 140 nedlastninger , 1,7 MB 5. oktober 2020. More mods by M8T: Oppdrag; Gameplay.Net; 5.0 0 5 Diamond Casino Lobby.