Home

Baldur's Gate 3 speedrun

Baldur's Gate 3: Early-Access-Version in sieben Minuten

Im Early-Access-Test von Baldur's Gate 3 bescheinigen wir dem Rollenspiel eine Spielzeit von etwa 20 Stunden. Aber womöglich müssen wir uns eingestehen, dass wir einfach nicht gut genug sind. Denn.. Baldur's Gate 3 Developers React to Under 6 Minute Speedrun Even in Early Access, Baldur's Gate 3 is an incredibly long game. So, of course, we were surprised to see that speedrunner Professor..

Speedrunner Professor Palmer beats Baldur's Gate 3's first act, the entirety of what's available now, in just seven minutes with no combat. By Bryan Lawver Published Oct 15, 2020 Speedrunner Professor Palmer has beaten the Early Access version Baldur's Gate 3 in just seven minutes, without engaging in a single round of combat Baldur's Gate 3 may be huge, but this speedrun only lasted 7 minutes Hello there, this speedrun ist not meant seriously as you can guess;) It is though based on the quest with Nettie and the story around... Channels Videos Games Speedrun of Baldurs Gate 3: curing from the parasit Baldur's Gate 3 Developers React to Under 6 Minute Speedrun. Even in Early Access, Baldur's Gate 3 is an incredibly long game. So, of course, we were surprised to see that speedrunner Professor Palmer can finish the game in under six minutes. With a playthrough this quick, we knew we had to show Larian Studios what was possible in their game. So ride along with Alexandre Barrette (QA Lead.

Menu. Menu. 110% revenue share to you! Game videos. World of Warcraft: Shadowland According to Baldur's Gate 3's Steam page, the long-awaited RPG's early access version consists of approximately 25 hours of self-contained content, but you can tackle it pretty much any. Baldur's Gate 3 features a lot of content, As you can see in the video above, Palmer skips all combat, dialog, and XP gains throughout the speedrun. As such, they actually finish the game's.

Here's a Baldur's Gate 3 rapid 7 minute speedrun GamesRadar

1. I'm quite happy with this run. There are about 20 seconds left to save due to errors and 10 from RNG. However it will be difficult to beat this time even wit..
  2. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Baldur's Gate series. 2004. PS2, PS3, X360, Xbox. Leaderboard Guides Resources Streams Forum Statistics Sub-games. Moderated by:.
  3. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Baldur's Gate series. 2012. PC. Leaderboard Guides Resources Discord Streams Forum Statistics Sub-games. Moderated by: Jiseed Jiseed, SeriouslySurly SeriouslySurly. Guides. Title User Last updated ; Any % (version 1.3 possible for 1.2) Osmodium Osmodium: 11 Jan 2016 any% current patch (2.5+) lintwurm lintwurm: 15 Apr 2020 Any% Current Patch v2.5.17.0 Work in.
  4. rule set:no deaths, no reloads, no saving, no glitches, solo character, done in one sittingfirst completed run with the new route!route here:http://pastebin...
  5. Forums / Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Thread User Replies Views Last reply; ɴᴇᴡ : Sticky: V1.2 Concernsby Jiseed Jiseed: Jiseed Jiseed: 2: 1,820: 31 Jan 2018 by Jebedoh Jebedoh: ɴᴇᴡ: Exporting Characters Downby E h G o o d E n o u g h E h G o o d E n o u g h: E h G o o d E n o u g h E h G o o d E n o u g h: 0: 46: 3 Jun 2021 by E h G o o d E n o u g h E h G o o d E n o u g h.
  6. Using Drizzt Do'Urden -- Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/billy1kirb
  7. imum requirements for beating the game? I'm talking about in-game events that have to happen.

Baldur's Gate 3: Von wegen 25 Stunden Early Access

Baldur's Gate 3 beaten in 5:58.56 Solo, Level 1 (Early Access Speedrun World Record) October 16, 2020 by Professor Palmer. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more Baldur's Gate 3; Rolled a high-elf wizard but... User Info: Sir_Punsalot. Sir_Punsalot 4 months ago #1. Realized after around 3 hours that I'm f***ing trash as a wizard. I don't even know how to optimally distribute the stats (rolled with 10 constitution in favor of more charisma) So I rerolled a Drow ranger and I'm feeling a lil better at managing fights and stuff now. Seriously though. detailed speedrun explanation by lintwurm If you have any questions or feedback send me a message on discord (Baldur's Gate Speedruns server) or hit me up on twitch. I apologize for any spelling mistakes as english is not my first language. I will go over the route used in the current sub-20 minute runs as of april 2020, which works for Scar and steals from Slythe. No gamebreaking bugs or.

Super Mario 3D World 2-4 Speedrun - Time: 30 - Game videos

Baldur's Gate 3 features a lot of content, but that hasn't stopped one player from speedrunning the main story in seven minutes. Professor Palmer uploaded the video seen just below to their. Baldur's Gate III's expansive early access content can be finished in 30ish hours or six minutes. Watch as the Devs break down this speedrun. Baldur's Gate III is a return to form for expansive, party-driven cRPGs. Though it's still in progress, you can see the the muscles forming around the masterfully planned out skeletal system. EDIT ** Time is now faster! I lost over 10 minutes due to the Tiefling Camp issue. I will try to get a sub 2:20 ASAP. Not sure what more can be improved from there. A community all about Baldur's Gate III, the early-access role-playing video game by Larian Studios Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Log In Sign Up. User account menu. 34. Baldurs Gate 3 Speedrun - 5:58 mins. Close. 34. Posted by 4 months ago. Baldurs Gate 3 Speedrun - 5:58 mins. youtu.be/x4yhmN... 5 comments. share. save. hide.

But Baldur's Gate 3 offers players a variety of routes even to its currently truncated end, and most quests do not act as hard stops in the main story, rendering them optional. So after. r/BaldursGate3. A community all about Baldur's Gate III, the early-access role-playing video game by Larian Studios. BG3 is the third main game in the Baldur's Gate series. Baldur's Gate III is based on a modified version of the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition (D&D 5e) tabletop RPG ruleset That doesn't, however, mean players can't thoroughly enjoy it anyway, and Palmer intends to alter his speedrun strategy as updated versions of Baldur's Gate 3 are released. Baldur's Gate 3. r/BaldursGate3. A community all about Baldur's Gate III, the early-access role-playing video game by Larian Studios. BG3 is the third main game in the Baldur's Gate series. Baldur's Gate III is based on a modified version of the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition (D&D 5e) tabletop RPG ruleset. Gather your party and venture forth Even in Early Access, Baldur's Gate 3 is an incredibly long game. So, of course, we were surprised to see that speedrunner Professor Palmer can finish the game in under six minutes. With a playthrough this quick, we knew we had to show Larian Studios what was possible in their game. So ride along with Alexandre Barrette (QA Lead), Farhang Namdar (World Building Director), and Nick Pechenin.

Even in Early Access, Baldur's Gate 3 is an incredibly long game. So, of course, we were surprised to see that speedrunner Professor Palmer can finish.. Baldur's Gate 3 Developers React to Under 6 Minute Speedrun. November 21, 2020 by IGN. Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; LinkedIn; Even in Early Access, Baldur's Gate 3 is an incredibly long game. So, of course, we were surprised to see that speedrunner Professor Palmer can finish the game in under six minutes. With a playthrough this quick, we knew we had to show Larian Studios what was.

How to beat Baldurs Gate 3 in 6 minutes. Speedrun World Record commentary and tutorial. 9:50. If you are interested in a tutorial/commentary for the Baldur's Gate 3 speedrun world record, here it is! Hopefully this answers a lot of questions I've been asked and maybe encourages some new fans of the game to give it a shot! You can find me here : Twitch - Twitter - x. Getting Over It Developer.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Platinum% (World Record) [33:14:42] (Part 3/3) 2021-01-05: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Platinum% (Speedrun World Record) [33:14:42] (Part 2/3) 2021-01-05: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Platinum% (Speedrun World Record) [33:14:42] (Part 1/3) 2020-12-1 First off I'd like to thank some people .All the sda staff without them and this site i would never have thought to speedrun anything. Also everyone on the forums who helped with statergies and ideas about this run but most importantly I would like to thank julien langer, the current baldur's gate tales of the sword coast run holder. without his runs i would never have been able to complete. IGN published this video item, entitled Baldur's Gate 3 Developers React to Under 6 Minute Speedrun - below is their description. Even in Early Access, Baldur's Gate 3 is an incredibly. Baldur's Gate 3 beaten in 7:00.89 Solo, Level 1 (Early Access Speedrun World Record) October 15, 2020 by Professor Palmer.

Baldur's Gate 3 speedrun world record :: Baldur's Gate 3

The Baldur's Gate 3 Cleric's saving throws are based on their Wisdom (WIS) and Charisma (CHA) ability, meaning that these are the two most important stats for you to allocate for when you build your Cleric character. Whatever you do, make sure to bulk up your Cleric's Wisdom score first. Wisdom makes your Baldur's Gate 3 Cleric an adept spellcaster. That spellcasting ability is central to. Baldurs Gate 3 Guide, Walkthrough by gamepressure.com. Baldurs Gate 3 Guide. Walkthrough. Solution. Act 1. Hunt the Devil. Baldurs Gate 3 Guide, Walkthrough. Table of Contents. Baldurs Gate 3: Hunt the Devil walkthrough Baldurs Gate 3 guide, walkthrough. 0. Post Comment. 1. 0. Next Solution Act 1 Rescue the Trapped Man Prev Solution Act 1 Find the Missing Shipment. This page of the Baldur's. Clerics in Baldur's Gate 3 choose their Domain during Character Creation and for this Build, I'm going to be showing you my Light Domain setup. The reason I chose Light Domain is that I wanted to make a Cleric that could deal good damage and still have some support Spells, and Light Domain does a decent job of this. However, you can make this Build for the most part using other Domains in. Baldur's Gate 3: Erste Gameplay-Szenen veröffentlicht. Larian Studios hat diese Woche erste Einblicke in Baldur's Gate 3 geliefert. Neben einem CGI-Trailer gibt es erste Gameplay-Szenen und zahlreiche neue Details zum kommenden RPG -Hit. Baldur's Gate 3 wurde mit der neuen Divinity 4.0 Engine entwickelt und will Spielern.

SPEEDRUN KARLSON!!!!!! - Game videos

Baldur's Gate series - speedrun

1. uten. Voor meer van Professor Palmer kun je zien op zijn Twitch, Twitter en YouTube. Baldur's Gate 3 is nu beschikbaar in Early Access. Copy Link + 05:07. Baldur's Gate 3: Tips & Tricks voor Early Access. 00:50. Baldur's Gate 3 - Early Access Launch Trailer. 23:27. First 23 Minutes of Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access. 02:51. Baldur's Gate.
  2. ding that - as the first act of an unfinished game - Baldur's Gate 3 doesn't really have an ending to speak of anyway. As it stands, his speedrun simply gets his character to the final point in the game's map. To be.
  3. Of course, there is some controversy as to whether this is counted as a real speedrun. Palmer is basically not involved in the game plot at all. As the first act of an unfinished game, you don't even have to worry about Baldur's Gate 3 having no end to talking anyway. As it stands, his speedrun simply lets his character reach the final point on the map of the game. But for fairness.

Zobacz: Baldur's Gate 3 - poradnik dla początkujących. Efektem starań Professora Palmera jest 7-minutowy run. Doświadczony gracz ukończył Early Access, nie zdobywając żadnego doświadczenia i nie walcząc dosłownie z nikim. Oczywiście taki scenariusz jest wyjątkowym przypadkiem, kiedy gra trafiła w ręce uzależnionego od wynajdowania błędów i skrótów gracza. Jego wyczyn. Check out our Baldur's Gate 3 preview. Vikki Blake Part of GR+'s news crew, Vikki is a (jumpy) survival horror survivalist with a penchant for sci-fi, shooters, thrillers, and a strong cup of.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - speedrun

Baldur's Gate 3 Developers React to Under 6 Minute Speedrun. 05:07. Baldur's Gate 3: Tips & Tricks For Early Access . 05:14. 8 Things To Know About Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access. 23:27. First 23 Minutes of Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access. 01:02. Baldur's Gate 3 May Be in the Works - IGN News. 01:21. Baldur's Gate 3 - New Guerrilla Collective Trailer. 05:23. Baldur's Gate 3 Opening Cinematic in 4K. แม้ว่าเกม Baldur's Gate 3 จะเป็นเกม RPG ที่มีคอนเท้นท์และระบบมากมาย แต่ก็ไม่อาจหยุดยั้งชาว Speedrun ได้ เพราะล่าสุดมีผู้เล่นชื่อว่า Cary Professor Palmer Palmer, ได้ออกมา. Baldur's Gate 3 is nu in Early Access op PC en Google Stadia. Bekijk hier de launch trailer voor de eerste beschikbare versie van de game. Copy Link + 08:01. Baldur's Gate 3 ontwikkelaar reageert op Speedrun van 6 minuten. 05:07. Baldur's Gate 3: Tips & Tricks voor Early Access. 23:27. First 23 Minutes of Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access. 02:51. Baldur's Gate 3 - Intellect Devourer Gameplay Clip. I n this Baldur's Gate 3 Warlock Build Guide Describes the Proximity Warlock build for Early Access Update 4, and shows not only what has changed in the classes that enable this, but also how to do it effectively. If you want to know how to create a proximity warlock in Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access, read below to find out. Please note that this is an advanced guide and assumes that you.

Baldur's Gate 3 beaten in 5:58

When I first discovered SDA I was shocked to see a Baldur's gate speedrun, but no Baldur's gate 2 Speedrun! From that day, I though about speedrunning that game for a while before I decided to actually do it. The reason why I worked so hard to make this work, his to see the dedication of the gamers on speeddemosarchive.com. I wanted to be one of those people. So here I am now, with a wonderful. Categories Baldur's Gate 3. Leave a Comment Cancel reply. Comment. Name Email Website. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. MM Hunter PVP Arathi Basin BG - 2 days before Shadowlands 10 months ago 1 Comment; BEST DEVASTATOR BUILD IN OUTRIDERS! INSANE Bleed/Anomaly Build! SOLO Gold CT15 Build! | Outriders! 5 months ago 23 Comments; Game News: PS5 UK re.

OP speedrun seed - Minecraft Seeds. University Details: Home » New Minecraft Seeds » OP speedrun seed.OP speedrun seed.May 12, 2021. Minecraft Seed: -89632769264925.There's a village at spawn, where you can enter the nether.The portal will directly take you to a nether fortress next to a treasure bastion! beat minecraft in one chunk see Baldur's Gate 3 speedrunner beats the game in 7 minutes. Baldur's Gate 3 features a lot of content, but that hasn't stopped one player from speedrunning the main story in seven minutes.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - speedrun

Baldur's Gate 3 - Playing | HowLongToBeat. Baldur's Gate 3. 26 Playing. 281 Backlogs. 5 Replays. 2% Retired. 86% Rating. 21 Beat. Overview Baldur's Gate 3 It can be used on Steam for less than a month and is already one of the most popular games on the online platform. Especially multiplayer games Between us Make single-player role-playing games look obsolete. The whole thing is especially special when you see that the game is only in Early Access. and only includes the first act so far. However, this move will allow ordinary.

Speedrunner Professor Palmer supera el primer acto de Baldur's Gate 3, la totalidad de lo que está disponible ahora, en solo siete minutos sin combate. Speedrunner Professor Palmer ha superado la versión Early Access Puerta de Baldur 3 en solo siete minutos, sin participar en una sola ronda de combate. Eso es bastante tiempo reducido Baldurs Gate 3: Fighter - ready build. This chapter of the Baldur's Gate 3 guide describes a ready Fighter build. We suggest which race best suits the warrior class, how to allocate ability points, what equipment and passive skills you should choose, and what skills you should pick up. Fighter is one of the most versatile classes available in. 4) Baldur's Gate 3 is a melding of Divinity and Dungeon & Dragons mechanics. To be completely open with you fine readers, I have not yet played either of the Divinity: Original Sin titles yet. I. Larian Studios zeigte im Zuge des Panel From Hell 3 einige der kommenden Updates und Verbesserungen für den Early Access von Baldur's Gate 3, die im kommenden Patch 5 enthalten sind.Neben des ersten #LARPG wandte sich Founder & Game Director Swen Vincke in einem Community-Video auch direkt an die Fans, um einige der Features des fünften Patches vorzustellen, der am 13

Baldur's Gate 3 Speedrunner Beats Act 1 In 7 Minutes With

Released on December 3, 2001 for Playstation 2, October 22, 2002 for Xbox, and November 20, 2002 for Gamecube, Dark Alliance annoyed Baldur's Gate fans by turning their beloved epic RPGs into a hack-and-slash action game. Players pick between three fantasy archetypes and set out to vanquish a vague evil Nach nur 21 Minuten den Abspann des Rollenspielschwergewichts Baldur's Gate bewundern? Das schafft nur ein Speedrunner! Aber wer sind diese Leute und was zählt als Speedrun? Wir haben einen Blick auf dieses ungewöhnliche Hobby geworfen - und bringen in den nächsten Tagen ausgewählte Speedruns und Interviews mit deren Machern. Christoph Licht 25. Juli 2009 - 12:00 — vor 10 Jahren akt Baldurs Gate 3: Warlock - ready build. This chapter of the Baldurs Gate 3 game guide describes a ready Warlock build. We suggest which race works best as a Warlock, how to best spend ability points, what equipment and spells to choose, and what skills to select. Warlock is one of the most powerful characters available in Baldurs Gate 3 Vor seinem Speedrun hat er die regulären 25 Stunden bereits vollständig ausgeschöpft und jede Ecke des Rollenspiels erkundet. Baldur's Gate 3 mangelt es nicht an Fans. Auf Steam steht es.

Baldur's Gate 3 Craziest Speedrun - The Art of Revie

1. Baldur's Gate 3 ist nicht mal einen Monat auf Steam erhältlich und gehört jetzt schon zu den beliebtesten Spielen der Online-Plattform.Vor allem den Multiplayer-Hit Among Us lässt das Singleplayer-Rollenspiel alt aussehen.Das ganze ist vor allem dann besonders, wenn man sieht, dass das Spiel erst im Early Access ist und bisher nur den ersten Akt umfasst
  2. Baldurs Gate 3: Wizard - ready build. This chapter of the Baldur's Gate 3 guide describes a ready Wizard build. We suggest which race works best as a Wizard, how to best spend ability points, what equipment and spells to choose, and what skills to select. Wizard is one of the most powerful character classes available in Baldurs Gate 3
  3. Baldur's Gate 3 Developers React to Under 6 Minute Speedrun. 6:00. Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Review. 5:14. 8 Things To Know About Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access . 9:11. Baldur's Gate 3 - Dev.
  4. uten te versnellen. Professor Palmer heeft de video die we net hieronder zien, gisteren op 15 oktober geüpload naar hun YouTube-kanaal en claimde het wereldrecord voor het versnellen van Baldur's Gate 3 in vroege toegang. In totaal versnelt Palmer de eerste act van het spel.
  5. ds of that in some ways, and multiple people beat me to it. Something else I realized was that there probably aren't very many people who have been following everything going on with Baldur's Gate after the second game, and I mean everything, so I'll give some big-picture context. The story of.

Speedrun of Baldurs Gate 3: curing from the parasite

1. 3 days ago 11 Comments; Minecraft 1.18 News - New Sculk Block Textures Leaked! 3 days ago 25 Comments; Surviving 100 DAYS In A ZOMBIE BUNKER! (Minecraft) 3 days ago 36 Comments; LA NOSTRA VITA DA NINJA SU MINECRAFT! 3 days ago 44 Comments; I Survived 100 Days as a FISH in Minecraft 3 days ago 37 Comment
  2. Cyberpunk 2077 Buggy as ever - Ghostrider Bike (patch 1.3) 22 hours ago No Comments; Cyberpunk 2077 Meme 24 hours ago No Comments; Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 SLIM Un-Patched 1.00 vs Patch 1.3 FPS Comparison 1 day ago 10 Comments; CYBERPUNK 2077 PATCH 1.3 UPDATE - PS5 Gameplay Performance & Graphics (Free Roam Night City) #17 1 day ago 1 Commen
  3. PuppeTNetiK Speedrun Challenge - DOGE. August 10, 2021 Action, Casual, DOGE, Games, Indie, Simulation No Comments. Puppetnetik is not a simple video game, it is a control experience on a military climbing prototype made from Moscovium-based materials that offer extraordinary magnetic properties. Try to take control of his limbs with the help of a magnet in a multitude of locations! Dodge.

Baldur's Gate 3 Developers React to Under 6 Minute

Needless to say, this is useful in a speedrun. The player started with 18 Charisma for better shop prices. (I was not expecting this.) Item swap glitch still appears to work (does it in 2.0?), and is used to drink a giant strength potion in order to open chests. Chapter 3 is skipped thanks to a double chapter increment. A double dialogue glitch is used to re-enter Candlekeep in Chapter 4 (I. Brun is a farmer whose can be found standing in front of his house in the Fishing Village area. His son is missing, he's just about destitute, and he could really use some help. Because of this damnable iron shortage, it cost the last of my savings to repair the plow. I've nothing left but my son Nathan, and now he is missing. By Chauntea, it was hard enough just asking for help! Please. I cannot find a glitchless speedrun with a bard, but all strategies used on a single class mage, can also be used by a bard. The biggest problem are the Nashkel mines, where you need to rely on mirror images and hope the traps don't kill you. or if you think of BG2. Post edited by Faazazel on September 2017. 2 · Share on Google+ Share on Twitter Share on Facebook. twillight Member Posts: 65.

Speedrunner Beats Baldur's Gate 3's Early Access Version

Baldur's Gate 3 is out in early access this week. While noted Divinity: Original Sin II enthusiast Nathan Grayson and I (noted Divinity: Original Sin II hater Ash Parrish) suggest you wait for. Baldur's Gate 3 is aiming to fully release next year, but there are no guarantees. Larian Studios founder and creative director Swen Vincke has confirmed Baldur's Gate 3 is unlikely to leave. So I need at the least, 5 Rejuv potions for this (as well as Willpower Rank 2-3, to maximize their potential), otherwise I'd be stuck waiting for mana, no good in a speedrun! Coincidentally, this was where I got a level during the fight during my previous practice run. This is the toughest obstacle currently for the run pre-Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3; Call of Duty: Warzone; Dreamscaper; Dungeon of Naheulbeuk; Fortnite; Hades; Jetboard Joust; League of Legends; Medieval Dynasty; Phasmophobia; Valorant; MGN. MGN TV; MGN World of Warcraft; MGN Ashes of Creation; Minecraft Viki; MGN Cyberpunk 2077 ; MGN Destiny 2; MGN Academy; Freedom! tips! Freedom! Games; Freedom! community forums; Partner with Freedom! Outriders | CT15.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - RTA Speedrun (17:09

1. Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast for PC (0:14:36) Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn for PC (0:23:09) Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal for PC (0:05:11) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance for GC/PS2/Xbox (0:59:04) Bamse for Game Boy (0:19:19) Banjo-Kazooie for Nintendo 64 (2:28:51) Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge for Game Boy Advance (0:46:04) Banjo-Tooie for Nintendo 64 (2:52:57) Barney's Hide.
  2. 3 - Vithal and the Elemental Portals The mage Vithal will only appear here (#3) if you cast Freedom somewhere in the Underdark. Mordin at the duergar encampment (#2) will give you the clue for doing this. You can buy a scroll of Freedom from Carlig at the same camp. Freeing Vithal will earn you 10,000 xp. When you talk to Vithal, he'll thank you for freeing him, and he'll ask you for help. He.
  3. 3 days ago 42 Comments; MINECRAFT NOOB VS PRO BATTLE CASTLE ATTACKED ALL THE MONSTERS 3 days ago 7 Comments; Minecraft, But YouTubers Beat The Game For You 3 days ago 30 Comments; Aphmau Is HAPPY In Minecraft! 3 days ago 32 Comments; LA MIA RAGAZZA REAGISCE AI TIKTOK MIGLIORI DI MINECRAFT - ITA 3 days ago 38 Comment
I learned to Speedrun HOLLOW KNIGHT in ONE WEEK - Game videos

For more from Baldur's Gate 3, check out our early access review, our chat with Larian about what early access has revealed, and the devs reacting to a 6 minute speedrun of Baldur's Gate 3. Matt Purslow is IGN's UK News and Entertainment Writer. More Like This. 20 hours, 3 minutes. 2K's E3 Plans Seemingly Leaked, Include Borderlands Spinoff and Marvel Game. 20 hours, 9 minutes. Square Enix. For more from Baldur's Gate 3, check out our early access review, our chat with Larian about what early access has revealed, and the devs reacting to a 6 minute speedrun of Baldur's Gate 3. Matt Purslow is IGN's UK News and Entertainment Writer. In This Article. Baldur's Gate III. Developer: Larian Studios. Publisher: Larian Studios. Platforms: Pc More Like This. 1 month, 2 weeks. Baldur's. Baldur's Gate 3 ontwikkelaar reageert op Speedrun van 6 minuten. 05:07. Baldur's Gate 3: Tips & Tricks voor Early Access. 00:50. Baldur's Gate 3 - Early Access Launch Trailer. 23:27. First 23 Minutes of Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access. 02:51. Baldur's Gate 3 - Intellect Devourer Gameplay Clip. 06:07. Baldur's Gate 3 - Volledige cinematische intro. 01:10:33. Baldur's Gate 3 Gameplay Demo . 01:02. Presencia previa de Baldur's Gate 3. La nueva interpretación pública puede no ser la forma más refinada de examinar el primer capítulo de su historia, pero las repetidas iteraciones de un articulación corto fomentan un enfoque más lúdico y exploratorio de un apartado en el que los jugadores tienden a simplemente designar un camino y hazlo, quédatelo. Pensar en Metal Gear Solid.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II - speedrun

Baldur's Gate 3 ontwikkelaar reageert op Speedrun van 6 minuten. 05:07. Baldur's Gate 3: Tips & Tricks voor Early Access. 00:50. Baldur's Gate 3 - Early Access Launch Trailer . 23:27. First 23 Minutes of Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access. 02:51. Baldur's Gate 3 - Intellect Devourer Gameplay Clip. 06:07. Baldur's Gate 3 - Volledige cinematische intro. 01:21. Baldur's Gate 3 - New Guerrilla. Baldur's Gate 3 is nu in Early Access op PC en Google Stadia. Bekijk hier de launch trailer voor de eerste beschikbare versie van de game. Copy Link + 08:01. Baldur's Gate 3 ontwikkelaar reageert op Speedrun van 6 minuten. 05:07. Baldur's Gate 3: Tips & Tricks voor Early Access. 23:27. First 23 Minutes of Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access. 02:51. Baldur's Gate 3 - Intellect Devourer Gameplay Clip.

INSANE Prison Speedrun World Record! - Phasmophobia. May 4, 2021 by Insym. This Phasmophobia speedrun was crazy fast! We had the ghost room immediately, it only took us 2 minutes because walking back and forth to the door takes FOREVER on prison. This is also the (unofficial) world record, sadly they do not accept beta runs on the leaderboard. Baldur's Gate 3: Romancing Minthara What makes Minthara stand out, other than the fact that she's the only romanceable NPC as opposed to companion, is that she's actually a potential enemy. Fighting Minthara in BG3 is accomplishable with as little as four level 2 characters, and beating her is essential if the player wants to bring Halsin back. However, just like in DnD, players can choose. › Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition. Sign In · Register. Howdy, Stranger! It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Sign In Register. Quick Links . Categories; Recent Discussions; Activity; Best Of; Categories. 54.6K All Categories; 890 News and Announcements; 297 News; 42 The Road to 2.6; 593 Archived News; 1.2K Welcome Area; 714 New Members.

*NEW* Minecraft Speedrun 1Online Need for Speed Heat MODS vs PS5? - Game videosBG2 Throne of Bhaal - Ascension Epilogues | Doovi[World Record] Milkman Karlson 24